Thursday 12 May 2011

George Michael wants to prepare a new album as part of a "gay collective"

George Michael has wants to prepare a new album, which has part of a "gay collective".

The singer was announced an 'orchestral' UK tour at the autumn on 11th May, he said that he would look to recording alongside "either gay or gay-friendly artists" and that the album will be recorded during the breaks in his tour.

Speaking to Bang Showbiz, Michael said: "I'm looking to work with either gay or gay-friendly artists. Basically it will be a gay collective on which some of the records are sung by myself, some by other artists, possibly unknown ones, but there will be collaborations with a lot of artists."

The singer also said he hope that they harmed album gay community has done for the reputation of the last few years of their brush with the law after a few, will help to correct Was.

Michael said: "It's really a matter of thinking what can I do to contribute as a gay man, because I have a serious problem with the fact that every time I would let myself down I felt definitely that I was letting young gay people down."

He continued: " I want to make up for some of the damage that I have done in making myself so newsworthy and putting myself on the back foot enough that there was no room, or space, for me to defend gay children."

His tour starts at Royal Albert Hall in London in October.

No comments: