Monday 14 March 2011

George Michael turned to Twitter to quit smoking

George Michael has turned to Twitter to quit smoking, he said Smooth Radio's Mark Goodier that he started smoking again after being sent to prison.

He said: "When they put you inside, they almost chuck nicotine at you and, having given up regular cigarettes many years ago, I found within a week I was hooked back on the nicotine.

What I have found is that now I'm trying not to smoke cigarettes, the tweeting stops me from doing it because I've got something to do. Instead of having to have one of those plastic things in your hand that you suck on, I'm just tweeting to stop myself from smoking cigarettes now."

Star from prison in October for drug driving an eight-week sentence was issued after the half.

He is going Land Rover in Hampstead, north London slumped on the wheel mill was arrested after the first three months.

The singer told Goodier he embarked on a world tour and a live album and a new studio wanted to release an album.

George his new command one of the top five, will release a version of True Faith, Comic Relief later this month to hit profits.

No comments: