Monday 7 March 2011

George Michael phoned a TV show

Singer George Michael phoned a TV show today to discuss the report declared that 15 years between friends had left him "I love Kenya. "

According to he denied report that ex-Wham! star, 47 and Kenny Goss, 51, he is a businessman they both had split during his call to Channel 5's The Wright Stuff.

Goss had stood by him after his entrance in search of casual sex were, in 1998 a Los Angeles public toilet in his arrest and his drug use.

Michael said, "We've had our problems but he has never had a problem with my lifestyle. I love Kenny very much."

Matthew Wright said he presented the show he had become hooked on drugs previous year - in jail for driving.

He said: "The strange thing about it is the whole wing had been told they couldn't come anywhere near me for an autograph, I did absolutely every single one of them - and every staff member as well. I used to say, 'Go and get a bit of prison paper and then it will be worth something, especially years down the line - get a bit of HMS prison paper with a George Michael signature', so I used to do that."

No comments: