Monday 28 September 2009

GEORGE MICHAEL - LA ROUX PINES FOR FAITH-FUL DAD


La Roux singer Elly Jackson is such a huge fan of George Michael she wishes he was her father.
La Roux singer Elly Jackson wants George Michael to be her dad.
The 'Bulletproof' star admires the pop story who was arrested earlier this year following a car crash so much she wishes she had grown up with him.
She said: "I love George Michael. I want him to be my dad. Even the Land Rover incident just made him more endearing."
Elly recently lives in South London with her mother actress Trudie Goodwin, who is famous for playing Sergeant June Ackland in UK TV police drama 'The Bill' and insists she would rather "live in a bin" than move anywhere else.
She added: "Move? I'd rather live in a bin. I've got four actually close old friends, I can walk to all their houses and my sister lives in walking distance. No one recognises me here. If I lived somewhere else in London I'd get recognised all the time."

No comments: