Wednesday 17 August 2011

New album by George Michael who just “gay or gay friendly artists”

A new album by George Michael who just “gay or gay friendly artists” will highlight the work is done.

Wimbledon Championship tickets online

I do not think that in itself is not really newsworthy, I wasn’t expecting Michael to be working with Beanie Man any time soon.

Although Eminem with Elton John, lyrics are employed, they do not? Maybe this is news. No, it is not.

The news that George has put together a collective of artists and his influence will be using some relatively unknown musicians pushing forward. Well, maybe.

Speaking to the NME, he said: “For this album I’m going to be working with either gay or gay friendly artists, and it’ll be a mixture of tracks sung by me and others by young gay artists – possibly unknown ones. And I’ve lined up some really great dance producers to work on it too, so it’ll be a pretty stunning record. I’ll be 48 when the album comes out, but I have to say that gay men’s relationship with dance music probably doesn’t end at the same time as straight people’s does!”

No comments: